A multinational company
Accounting / Finance
- Ensure all reports are produced in a timely and accurate manner, in order to comply with Group reporting timetable, APL, etc.
- Ensure that the reports are prepared based on generally accepted accounting principles within local and Group policy.
- Main contact for Company’s auditors and related consultants.
- Liaison officer for accounting, reporting & budget
- Act as the focal point to Regional Office for any Accounting and Finance matters.
- Reviews all monthly supporting financial data prepared by subordinates and to ascertain the quality and accuracy with its financial statements (e.g. payment vouchers, account listings, GMVC report).
- Manage Fixed Asset module including asset creation, scrapping, tagging, as well prepare asset listing, CAPEX report to Regional Office.
- Cost controller including but not limited to direct preparation of fixed cost tracking against budget, product costing update, and costs savings tracking (CAP target vs realization).
- Main contact to external auditors, including review and update audit adjustments into SAP, liaise with other departments.
- Manage year end closing as per Year End checklist, including reconciliation of result allocation for submission to Regional Office.
- Improve controls by ways of establishing, updating, implementing, and monitoring compliance of company’s procedures & guidelines within area of responsibility.
- Act as the key user for FICO on SAP system.
- Calculate incentive for Lubricants team every quarter and obtain necessary approvals as per procedure.
- Responsible for vendor master data management.
- Assist VP – Finance & Support with data and analysis as required by internal and Group related to actual results.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting from reputable university.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in preparation of financial statements & reporting from MNC
- Previous experience in SAP is a must
- Familiar with regional office reporting and interactions
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards
- Possess high level of integrity and ability to work under pressure.
- Meticulous, strong analytical skill and good leadership skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “Accounting and Cost Control Manager”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.