A multinational oil lubricant company
Area Manager – responsible for managing, optimizing and developing the economic and commercial performance levels of a network of stations consisting of CODO (Company Owned Dealer Operated), controlling the financial risks and with due observance of the standards regarding hygiene, quality, safety, the environment and image.
Reporting to the Retail Sales & Marketing Manager, the incumbent shall be responsible for the following: –
- Ensuring all HSEQ rules and working instructions are followed
- Ensuring that all staff at the station are trained, incidents and accidents at the station are correctly recorded and actions taken
- Ensuring the application of HACCP working instructions
- Implementing the commercial strategy of the company
- Coordinating, developing and supervising the policies within network
- Negotiating, validating and following the commercial objectives, proposing a development plan for the sales area
- Developing a competition watch
- Maintaining Territory control (Operation checklist, monthly stock movement, stock control, NFR data & shop reports, compliance with local regulations)
- Assessing Territory stations’ training needs and proposes the adequate training plan for all station staff.
- Training and sensitizing service station staff on Top Service and station documents management
- Monitor monthly estimate each station P&L
- Analyzing the economic and commercial performance levels for all the businesses (Fuel, Lubes, SFS, TQAC) /Compare the provisional operating accounts with the real results and establish an action plan
- Developing and coaching the dealer and look for new potential dealer
- Manage dealers’ payments and overdues
- Following the customer complaints and action plan with the dealer
- Bachelor degree in business studies or chemical engineering
- Relevant experience for at least 3 – 5 years in retail industry (SPBU), preferable in Operations
- Previous experience in finding new dealers
- Good knowledge and experience with HSEQ matters
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication and organizational
- Ability to prioritize, autonomy, organization skills, strict approach & customer-oriented mindset.
- Creative thinker and ability to lead a team.
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “Area Manager”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.