A foreign investment I/T company
BD / Sales
Sales Leadership – Working closely with HQ sales team with objective of getting new clients from HQ to Indonesia and to Achieve Revenue and Sales targets – Provide guidance in
- Business Development and Pipeline Build
- Providing key input into Opportunity Planning
- Developing and closing sales opportunities
- Driving a strategic, consultative sales approach to grow company’s business
- Leading significant customer and account initiated tender and bid responses
- Developing a strong sales profile including lead identification, building relationships with key individuals, engaging specialist sales, and working with Operational and delivery teams as well as 3rd
- Qualification and verification of these opportunities.
- Development of the sales pipeline, revenue and year on year growth
- Driving a structured Bid management Process
- Contribution to pre-sale activities in the Sales Team including:
- Research & analysis
- Bid and proposal preparation
- Sourcing of product / solution information
Managing Customer Relationships
- Developing executive level customer contact plans across multiple business units.
- Gain an understanding of the customer’s business direction and value drivers
- Leadership – acting as the customer advocate to HQ, ensuring support groups have congruent goals and a clear visibility of how the opportunities can deliver to their customers.
- Foster a humble, agile & winning culture, focused on developing long term relationships for mutual gain.
Strategic Direction – Provide guidance in
- Develop a well-defined account plan practice across sales Teams that includes revenue growth strategy involving company’s product and services.
- Communicate plan to relevant stakeholders
- Manage significant internal and external stakeholder management issues.
- Superior skills and demonstrated business success in sales planning & execution
- Highly developed skills involving innovative strategic solution and services selling
- High level of business acumen including an established capability to understand and balance commercial, political, financial and technological implications of a situation in making business decisions.
- Proven ability to be successful in a matrix environment for projects of a similar size and scope.
- Demonstrated 5 years extensive experience in ICT sales
- Previous experience working in an International capacity as a customer or working within Enterprise customer portfolio
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and foster strategic and operational relationships
- Proven ability to effectively team with other related groups
- Advanced qualification, MBA, Masters or industry related program
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “Business Development Senior Manager”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.