A digital start up focuses on entertainment platform for live videos
Business Development / Partnership
- Utilizing human network for partnerships in Indonesia and Southeast Asian markets (in the entertainment, IT, and OTT industry)
- Business planning and implementation for stars and celebrities, from discovering new talents to growing businesses, and designing business models.
- Discovering new business opportunities in Indonesia
- Entertainment specialist, a senior staff.
- At least 7 years of experience working for an Indonesian company in the entertainment industry.
- Has an experience of operating an app-based business.
- Able to quickly adjust to a new organizational culture
- Has a high understanding of the entertainment, OTT, and music app markets in Indonesia.
- Has no trouble communicating and documenting in English.
- Should be resourceful, detail-oriented, and be able to manage multiple projects, work well with all levels of organizations, and deliver with-in tight deadlines.
- Preferably has a good understanding of Korean culture and/or can speak Korean
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “Entertainment Partnership”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.