A start up company giving health service to customers.
- Developing plans and programs to support company’ needs which align with business strategy.
- Direct and monitor the implementation of all plans and programs related to Human Resources Development including organizational design, workload analysis and performance management. as well as manpower planning, recruitment and selection, trainings, compensation & benefit and others related area which align with business strategy.
- Performing Employee and Industrial relation to build good relationship between company and employees.
- Act as a strategic business partner to Senior Management and all Business Leaders.
- Develop procedures related to Human Resources Departmet which align with best practice and labour law.
- Monitor working process in relation with personnel, General Affairs, SHE (Safety, Health and Environment)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Industrial), Human Resource Management, Psychology, Others or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): organization development, performance management, recruitment & selection, labour law
- Preferably would like to have candidates who have currently works as HR Manager or HR Senior Manager or HR Head with exposure managing 60 – 100 + employees.
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: email@example.com with email subject: “Head HR – Health Start Up”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.