A start up company providing health service to customers.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, permit etc.)
- Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization
- Conduct your work with integrity and responsibility
- Maintain current knowledge of alterations in legislation
Reporting to : Business Director
Team member : 1 – 2 members
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Corporate Law, contract drafting
- Preferably already Manager specialized in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: email@example.com with email subject: “Head Legal – Health Start Up”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.