A multinational company focusing into loyalty products with HQ in Europe
Objective of the role
- Responsible for all HR functions for our Indonesia operation.
- Partner and advise Senior Management, Directors, and Managers with regards to employee relations issues, disciplinary procedures, staffing & recruiting initiatives, engagement survey, organization structure, compensation, investigations, terminations, compliance, and training.
- This role will interact with all members of the organization in the country, regional office & head office.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Able to plan & execute action plans & focus groups on Employee Engagement surveys
- Fosters team spirit as well as a competitive culture through HR interventions (i.e., organizational diagnostic surveys, focus group discussions, conduct of training needs assessment; design, development and facilitation of behavior, technical, leadership training across the organizational span)
- Assist the management to identify, improve, develop, and document policies in terms of department’s (HR) work flow processes and monitor its implementation.
- Direct line to CEO
- Dotted Line to HR Director Regional
- 1 in HR (Payroll)
- 3 in GA
- Minimum Bachelor Degree. Preferably in HR or equivalent.
- Preferably more than 8 years of Experience in MNCs.
- Has excellent communication skills and must possess leadership skills with high EQ & excellent attention to details
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas
- Works with others in a collaborative and solutions focused manner to achieve win-win outcomes
- Able to work with deadlines and adapt to changing conditions ability to generate effective and pragmatic solutions to new situations and problems as they are presented
- Demonstrate an understanding of personalities and behavioural styles in order to work collaboratively with a variety of people and to make informed decision around resourcing, reporting structures and relationships
- The ability to inspire confidence of the CEO and other senior managers through timely delivery of information and plans.
- Understanding of all legal implications and ability to resource plan accordingly and comply with legal obligations
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and common-sense approach
- Familiar with best practice redundancy processes and experienced in coaching managers through this and leading where necessary.
- Commercial acumen – has a good overall understanding of company finances and uses this information to push back and support managers in resource and succession planning
- Has strong background as a HR Generalist (recruitment and Selection process, Compensation and Benefits, Training and Development, Employee Relations and other HR Services)
- High proficiency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint and General computer skills
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “HR Manager”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.