A multinational I/T company.
- Ensure that all parts of the technical Infrastructure Enterprise IT and Industrial (OT) IT (DC facility IT that is Controllers and OT Applications) design are correctly implemented by the Vendors as per company’s IT & OT standards working with company’s central team.
- Provide technical operational support on the current Enterprise IT & OT LAN/WAN/Cyber Security Technical Controls like Firewalls Administration following proper Incident Management/Problem Management Process.
- Technical Project Management of any IT & OT initiatives (e.g. Office 365, Video conference, Industrial Controls IT for Mechanical & Electrical facility control systems & Cyber Security rollout as part of Corporate IT)
- Perform routine proactive server maintenance activities including Windows /Linux patching Both upgrades and security Patches) and maintain Backup/Recovery.
- IT services Monitoring and ITOM tools Configuration as new Assets are added &Produce Capacity Modelling/ planning report based on Trend Analysis.
- Maintain the updated documentations of servers/storage/Backup/DC LAN/Security/WAN Architecture and Configuration details. Develop processes and procedures for ongoing management of the server environment.
- Build servers/Storage/Backup/DC LAN/Desktops based on the standards and designs developed by working closely with the project team to gather and interpret specifications for Server Hardware and Software.
- Assists with input on New or upgrade server/Storage/Backup /DC LAN/Security/WAN projects -Analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design and installation of new and existing computer systems.
- Support any Data Centre certification Process and Corporate Audit team for any certification and Audit works
Reporting directly to Site Manager (Indonesian)
Indirectly report to I/T Manager in Head Quarter (Expatriate) – candidate needs to possess good English both spoken and written.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering, Engineering Technology, or other related Engineering degrees or equivalent professional experience.
- 6 or more years of experience with the Design, Implementations and Operations critical monitoring/control systems and support for critical facilities covering the following technologies
(i) Working knowledge and experience with an IT-OT-OT Systems in a Critical DATA CENTRE
Environment. Cisco Core/Server Access Switches, Cisco SD-WAN, Fortinet, Pal Alto
Firewalls/ Windows Server/ADS server Administration.
(ii) Windows Patch Management and Backup /Recovery.
(iii) VMware Administration.
(iv) Schneider & other OEM Vendor Digital controls systems.
- Experience with BAC-net, Modbus, TCP/IP configuration, SNMP communication protocols, Active Directory security and Microsoft Office tools.
- Familiarity with Data centre Power and Cooling Infrastructure Equipment’s
- Ability to multi-task .Excellent analytical abilities
- Good co-ordination and organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional relevant Cisco, Security & Microsoft certifications is preferred
- Willing to work in remote area.
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “IT AM”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.