Digital start up that focuses on providing application related to point of sales for small and medium business owners
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Collaborate with product managers, UI and UX designers to build simple, scalable and innovative mobile experiences.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
The employment is for 1 year contract and will continue to a permanent employment upon good performance
- Min. 2 year(s) of working experience on the Android Native Development (Java).
- Having experience developing secure apps for Android phones and tablets.
- Ability to write high quality code which is modular, functional, testable and reusable with excellent unit test coverage.
- At least have 1 android application of sufficient functionality published on the Google Play Store.
- Having experience with typical Java and Android application programming libraries, like Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger2 is a plus
- An understanding of kotlin is an advantage.
- Good understanding agile methodologies.
- Passion to learn new things, solve challenging problems.
- Good personality, attitudes, written and verbal communication skill.
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: email@example.com with email subject: “Mobile Developer”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.