A multinational building material company
National Technical Sales Manager will be responsible to handle national wide, waterproofing product for construction business.
- To participate to the formulation of and to implement the overall sales & marketing strategy and the yearly sales plans and budgets for waterproofing segment.
- To direct, organise, control, assist and motivate sales team (if any) in order to achieve the sales targets (volume, mix, price) ; To develop the skills and competence levels of the sales team through review & action (including selection, coaching and training) to meet the long term needs of the company.
- To ensure implementation and control of company’s sales policy (pricing, customer segmentation, credit & payment terms, safety & disciplinary procedures) ; To advise Commercial Director immediately upon failures.
- To implement Territory Management & Key customer account to ensure proper market coverage & key customer follow-up ; To proactively seek new business opportunities and identify new needs and wants in the market place ; To ensure that the company’s marketing plans are understood and implemented in his team.
- To ensure that the company’s marketing plans are understood and implemented in his team.
- To maintain databases, ensure the gathering, evaluation and reporting of all relevant marketing information . To monitor changes in the market situation and recommend or implement action as required.
- To approve credit limits ; To control debt collection with A/R / collection department.
- To monitor & control sales team (if any) expenses & ensure most effective allocation of resources.
- To review distributor performance, setting targets and developing joint business plans to improve effectiveness.
- To maintain regular communication with other sales managers, factory manager / staff and administration.
- To handle, together with Customer Service Department, all customer product quality complaints for his segment.
- To ensure that the structures and processes are in place, from sales administration to invoicing, to answer Company’s Customer orientation and to enable a close co-ordination between sales and marketing functions.
- To compile and submit monthly sales reports and volume forecast to Commercial Director, using existing format, accurately and on time.
- To lead by constantly showing the example (Principles of Action, Leadership profile).
- To uphold the image of the company and its brands within the marketplace.
Reporting to : Commercial Director
- Good product knowledge and operational sales management competencies
- Minimum 5 years in sales management, preferably in building products to both B2B and Retail segment
- Highly effective interpersonal, excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Ability to build up new business
- English and computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Notes)
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: email@example.com with email subject: “National Technical Sales Manager”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.