A national FMCG company
- Responsible to monitor activities related with product development, process and product legal aspect (existing, new, diversification), starting from planning phase until production phase.
- Responsible to propose new ideas related with product development and its process, either for existing, new or diversification of products.
- Responsible to conduct product research as well as involvement during production phase, either for existing or new products.
- Responsible on all related document matters for new formulated product specification (material, process etc), HACCP and completion on registration process with BPOM
- Responsible to provide suggestion on system enhancement to product development team as well as providing suggestion related to facilities needed.
- Accountable and responsible to prepare and propose R&D annual budget
- Managerial roles:
- Prepare related departmental budget as required
- Manage and mitigate risks
- Review performance and perform job related coaching
- Ensuring the compliance of health, safety and environment as per required policies
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Having minimum 7 years of experience into the related field (R&D/innovation/quality assurance) and ideally comes from companies with similar products (FMCG)
- Having the experience in leading a team
- Flexibility to travel from time to time to factory
- Good communication skill
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Able to work independently
- Able to think creatively and a problem solver
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: email@example.com with email subject: “R&D Manager”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.