A local FMCG focusing in ready to eat products.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities in R&D department.
- Coordinates with other interdepartmental Managers on all problems related to R&D.
- Ensures that existing product identity is maintained for all products all the time through compliance and support of all SOPs, Guidelines and Standards.
- Develops and implement programs to support the objectives of the KPIs of R&D Department.
Report to: Head of R&D
Direct team member : 2 – 3 Junior R&D Managers.
- Educational Level – Must be a graduate of Food Technology, B.S. Chemistry, BS Chemical Engineering or any related Science/course ; preferably with MBA degree.
- Experience-At least 12 years experience working in a food company with exposures to different food categories or ready to eat products.
- Good managerial skill.
- Good analytical thinking.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal relationship skills.
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: “R&D Manager – FMCG”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.