A multinational consulting company
- Developing and maintaining client relationships
- Interviewing clients to understand activities and value drivers for our clients’ businesses
- Determining key industry features across varied industries that influence the pricing of transactions
- Benchmarking market prices across industries and transaction types
- Documenting pricing policies Drafting transfer pricing reports
- Supporting clients with tax authority enquiries and Advance Pricing Agreements
- Involvement in global documentation projects where we prepare transfer pricing reports for clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Assisting with the team’s business development and marketing initiatives.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree in Economics / Accounting / Finance and equivalent.
- Must have Ijin Konsultan Pajak C,
- Must have Kuasa Hukum Pengadilan Pajak and have been exposed to handling tax appeal cases in the past. If he/she had defended TP cases in the past, it will be a plus.
- Must have international tax knowledge and is interested in developing transfer pricing skills.
- Strong people skills for engaging with our clients and team members
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Good analytical skills and a commercial approach to resolving issues and providing advice
- High level of drive and enthusiasm with a positive attitude
- Good commercial awareness and a desire to develop a technical specialism
- Ability and willingness to keep up to date technically
- An appreciation of and/or understanding of ethical/risk issues within a client service environment
For those who are interested with the role, please send your CV to: email@example.com with email subject: “Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager”
Only those candidates who are shortlisted, will be contacted.