The goal of an interview is to determine whether you will be right fit candidate for the job and organization. Thus, the interviewer needs to evaluate your skill and attitude required for the job that you’re applying.
Here are some basic and common interview questions during interview that you can practice for your interview preparation:
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to work for us?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What are your achievements until today?
- What has been the biggest challenge that you have overcome so far?
- Tell me about your achievements.
- What is your reason moving from one company to next company?
- What is your current salary and expectation?
- Why do we need to hire you?
- What questions do you have for me?
Preparation is the key to successfully nail your interview session. Make sure that you are prepared with possible questions and how to answer these questions.
Managing Partner – APG Consult